Search the forum,

Discuss Kerapoxy design grout tip. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Does anyone use this method when you need to mix a small amount of epoxy, just gives me the right ratio whether I need half a tub, a quarter, or one eighth.

Attachments

• k1.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 258
  • k2.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 217
  • k3.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 163
  • k4.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 209
  • k5.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 168

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
hi phil
i was talking to a team of epoxy grouter's recently, and they reckon the ardex eg 8 epoxy grout is awsome , just wondered if u have used it yet

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

No Rob not used it yet, Mapei kerapoxy design is good, as long as you respect it.

Reply to Kerapoxy design grout tip. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen