Search the forum,

Discuss Kerakoll bio flex s1 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

still a novelty :(
I do not like, too rubbery
and hard-to-clean

IMG_20161108_141337.jpg

F

Flintstone

That bloke, lee Kerakol kept ringing me about once a week for ages trying to get me to go to a demo event they were doing in town. Not sure what there products are like But that put me off trying them

M

MTiler

H40 is great, and their epoxy is the easiest to work with. Theyve just released a new external epoxy that is a water based resin that water can be added too if its s bit too thick.

Reply to Kerakoll bio flex s1 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen