Search the forum,

Discuss kent & London tilers Required. in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

S

spacedout

HI I'm looking for an experienced wall and floor tiler , minimum of 10 years on the tools. must have CIS and CSCS cards and own public liability insurance.
qualifications , must be city and guilds or NVQ. or EU nationality equal.
own van is good ,however car will be ok. plus all own tools .for example: wet cutter, grinder 110 volt.. manual tile cutter up to minimum 600mm cutting length. laser and all appropriate hand tools, buckets sponges ,spacer pegs etc etc.
you will be on a self employed basis.
payment terms. work 30 days and get paid on the 30th day. each month.
you will be working along side experienced tilers, so no chancers or blaggers .
top rates of pay .
please contact myself ,all applicants will be interviewed. work will be Kent and London based.

Reply to kent & London tilers Required. in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen