Search the forum,

Discuss Karl dahm washboy roller plate moving in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jeff the tiler

Hey all, just got a Karl Dahm recently to go with my existing pull rapid as have a load of large areas to do recently. Just wanted to see (as the roller plate moves around quite a lot) if it will settle down over time.

C

Ceramico tiling

Not sure what a Karl Dahm one is but I have been through so many of those dam washboys..They are always getting damaged in some way or the rollers dont work etc etc:mad2:

I

Ian

When you wring the sponge out, do you push away from yourself or pull towards yourself?

J

Jeff the tiler

Bri push away but know where you are coming from and possibly could be pulling back as well, like i would do with the pull rapid, without thinking about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Ian

Brie push away, and know where you are coming from
Bri push away but know where you are coming from and possibly could be pulling back as well, like i would do with the pull rapid, without thinking about it.

I could see the rollers moving if you were pulling, not a problem I've encountered as I'm a pusher :smilewinkgrin:

J

Jeff the tiler

Brian not sure how I posted twice for the post look confusing somewhat.. Anyway I am sure all be fine in time have say the quality is good

Reaction score
Hey all, just got a Karl Dahm recently to go with my existing pull rapid as have a load of large areas to do recently. Just wanted to see (as the roller plate moves around quite a lot) if it will settle down over time.

used 2 in the past, they do settle i have found. where did you get yours from?

Reply to Karl dahm washboy roller plate moving in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen