Search the forum,

Discuss Just to introduce myself in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Obviously I'm new to the forum so would just like to introduce myself.

I've just opened a new tile shop in North West London, but not being a tiler myself I've joined the forum to be privy to excellent advice and, more importantly, to keep fully aware of all the materials and accessories you guys really want.

I'd also appreciate some recommendations for quality tilers in the area, to give my customers an option or two if required.

Many Thanks for taking the time to read this and, in advance, for the quality advice.

Rob

Reply to Just to introduce myself in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen