Search the forum,

Discuss just done a quote in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

on the way back from work stopped off to do a quote for someone and basically she wants the cheapest dark grey or black floor tiles I can find so told her I would have a look around... the cheapest I know of is b&q £14 per m2 300x300.

anyone know any better? cheers

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I was given the same task a few months ago. Anything I came up with was too expensive. It all depends on how many metres you need, but ebay was the cheapest. However, if you have to do a lot of cutting then cheap tiles will cost more of your time because they will not break in the places you want them to break.

I did not do the job I was asked to do because there were 6 doorways to cut and there was one full tile down the hallway. Basically every single tile needed cutting.

M

Mr Tiler

lol sound mate, 2 doorways from the kitchen through to the toilet on this one but there will be a lot of cuts to go in around the units. cheers

M

m3fitter

on the way back from work stopped off to do a quote for someone and basically she wants the cheapest dark grey or black floor tiles I can find so told her I would have a look around... the cheapest I know of is b&q £14 per m2 300x300.

anyone know any better? cheers

!! she'll spend more on grout !, as those beauties will need a wide eye joint to make them look right ;-)

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I wouldn't waste you're time. Tell her to go buy some tiles then you can see what she got and price accordingly. ....wouldn't hold your breath though customers that ask for cheap tiles want cheap fixers too...

Reply to just done a quote in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen