Search the forum,

Discuss JOTM for new tilers. in the Job of the Month Competition (JOTM) area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

faithhealer

I think it would be a good idea to run JOTM for new tilers only sometime in the future. The standard of work so far has been outstanding and maybe putting people off posting there jobs. What do you think, would it work?
I think it's a very good idea. I see the pics in JOTM and the workmanship can be intimidating even for a 'newish' tiler let alone for a newbie.
As TJ says, maybe only a few times a year and for any job they have done in their first year. Easy to police if they are regular posters but I don't think it will be necessary on a friendly forum like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to JOTM for new tilers. in the Job of the Month Competition (JOTM) area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen