Search the forum,

Discuss JOTM for new tilers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

I think it would be a good idea to run JOTM for new tilers only sometime in the future. The standard of work so far has been outstanding and maybe putting people off posting there jobs. What do you think, would it work?

H

hillhead

Good idea enduro.rename it newcomer job of the month or something like that.with so many members there has to be loads with good work on even if its early career work.im sure prizes could be sorted.

T

Time's Ran Out

I like the Idea!
I don't think that a prize is necessary - its being the winner (IMHO) that counts.
Prehaps 4 times a year each over a 3 month period - just thinking out loud!
Q - What makes a newbie.

H

hillhead

Has anyone been named in mag yet? A newbie should be 1 year and under but hard to police.get fred on the job.lol

P

Prem Tiler

Great idea.

I'm sick of not getting any votes!

But saying that theres nothing to say things will improve in a newbe comp :(

Last edited by a moderator:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
D

DHTiling

What happened to all the talk by dan & dave about appearing in a magazine

Bit OTT there dave..?

An article was published on a winner...but previous ones have not..we cannot tell the magazines what they can and cannot publish...other news must have been a more priority..

Reply to JOTM for new tilers. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen