Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss joining the tile association in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Spud

I decided that i will join the TTA as an independant fixer, I feel that when quoting for work it could be advantagous I know Phil and Dave are members and am wondering if you find that it helps with your brand identidity or your marketing that you are a member of a trade association ?

R

Rich

I will be interested in this one as I am not a member but have often looked at it and to be honest have never really seen that it would be a huge benefit to me. I dont know the ins and outs tho so I hope some1 can prove me wrong :thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi Gary, I do get some enquiries from the TTA website. I also find the technical updates very interesting, being a registered tiler with the TTA can give potential customers extra confidence in your skills, but with some it's all about the price.:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

The price to me is immaterial , being a TTA member IMO shows I care what the public think of my image.

Also there are benefits as Phil says but some are only known to members. :).

They are the the tilers voice IMHO and to have your say in the future of tiling standards etc, then the TTA is where you need to be.

Reply to joining the tile association in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks