Search the forum,

Discuss J Jupp Tiling Services - Tiler in Kent - Pro Tiler in Kent in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Optimised your listing a bit. Needs more wording in it really. Under the pictures. Perhaps copy and paste some customer feedback from other social sites or listings or even emails that you've received etc.

Joshjupp

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Optimised your listing a bit. Needs more wording in it really. Under the pictures. Perhaps copy and paste some customer feedback from other social sites or listings or even emails that you've received etc.
Hi dan I’ll add some more this afternoon when the kids hopefully take a nap I’ve had 2 people contact me this weekend via google I take it that’s from this listing as haven’t had people contact me that way before

Joshjupp

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Added some words and some reviews hopefully that’s better now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to J Jupp Tiling Services - Tiler in Kent - Pro Tiler in Kent in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen