Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

20180926_160045.jpg

C

Concrete guy

A bit of advice. If anything is described as having a 5/8-11 thread it won't fit anything sold in the UK. It's an imperial thread size that fits American machines.

If you buy something make sure it's M14. That's the standard size of tooling sold in Europe/UK.

W

Waluigi

I compared the blades to the Montolit CGX. Very similar cutting.

That thin blade cuts through 20mm Quartz ridiculously fast. Using it on some 10mm porcelain and it almost runs away from you.

The mesh blade is very similar on Porc. Slower on the thicker stuff. Far more stable on the standard size porcelain though.

Need to give the blades a proper test though.

People need to stop posting links to these things. I can’t help myself.

0898379B-7A0D-41A4-930A-078388C8988B.jpeg

I

Italy

I compared the blades to the Montolit CGX. Very similar cutting.

That thin blade cuts through 20mm Quartz ridiculously fast. Using it on some 10mm porcelain and it almost runs away from you.

The mesh blade is very similar on Porc. Slower on the thicker stuff. Far more stable on the standard size porcelain though.

Need to give the blades a proper test though.

People need to stop posting links to these things. I can’t help myself.

View attachment 101101
or learn to write,
otherwise I do not understand anything.
sorry

I

Italy

The blades are very good.

I need to try them for longer.
but you, are not you a plumber?
I have not understood yet .... :(
one day you're holding the pipes
the other one is holding the saw dqa carpenter and another the tiles ...
:)

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks