Search the forum,

Discuss Isomat adhesives ..... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

I tend to add a little extra water tbh.
But you MUST wait at least 10 mins before re mixing, then you’ll get hell of a pot life out of it.
I have followed the instructions on the bag and yes pot life is incredible but I haven't used it in warm weather . First mix you would look at it and think it is rubbish but second mix completely changes it to a really nice consistency .

D

Dumbo

What you’re using is actually grainy, the aggregates are quite heavy. The 22 is something different again.

But that’s just my opinion :D
The honest I couldn't tell the difference between them . But maybe I'm just used to coarse grain adhesive .

O

Old Mod

I used a plasterers bucket but would of liked it a little larger . .

Just for you Jerry. :D

Yellow Bucket

1C3EFBBD-B172-4998-8859-30BC82E8D089.jpeg

Reply to Isomat adhesives ..... in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen