Search the forum,

Discuss Is Your Van Sign Written? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
2012 transit and signed , brings in quite a bit of work as it's seen out and about and it's not bumped my insurance up , I associate magnetic signs with pikeys lol lol , looks very cheap and amateurish imho.

J

Just Rizzle

2012 transit and signed , brings in quite a bit of work as it's seen out and about and it's not bumped my insurance up , I associate magnetic signs with pikeys lol lol , looks very cheap and amateurish imho.
yer seen your van dave looks nice but do you not worry at night parked up all those pikies about you know what there like ?

B

bcd-87

true.. looks rubbish

S

Spare Tool

Peugeot partner, been sign written a year and had first call of it this week..my insurance was cancelled by Privelige cuz of sign writing! Can't suss out how to alter the clock on the dash so am always an hour infront during the winter, feels like I'm always working later than I actually am ;)

O

One Day

63 plate Transit Connect LWB. I had it sign written but got too many phone calls from price-merchants.
Now it's bare - the phone calls have stopped and I can drive more "assertively"!

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Peugeot partner, been sign written a year and had first call of it this week..my insurance was cancelled by Privelige cuz of sign writing! Can't suss out how to alter the clock on the dash so am always an hour infront during the winter, feels like I'm always working later than I actually am ;)
Aaahhh aahhhh so thats why you don't start until 9.30 (on a good day ) ;)

Reply to Is Your Van Sign Written? in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
Created a new forum category for Tilers' Talk covering all other countries. Please start a new...
Replies
Views
Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen