Search the forum,

Discuss Is this an acceptable edge cut? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Having taken the time to thoroughly read through the thread. I would personally refuse point blank to give any more payment over.

Pick the parts of the job (worse parts) that you want redone. Give them the chance to redo it. If they refuse, moan about it or leave a mess again. I would go to a solicitor and threat legal action. £1200 for a small bathroom 16 metre is alot of money. There is no reason why it shouldnt be showroom perfect for that money you should struggle to find faults in it!

Was it one company you got to do the whole job or did you subcontract and find tradesman yourself?

Reaction score
Having taken the time to thoroughly read through the thread. I would personally refuse point blank to give any more payment over.

Pick the parts of the job (worse parts) that you want redone. Give them the chance to redo it. If they refuse, moan about it or leave a mess again. I would go to a solicitor and threat legal action. £1200 for a small bathroom 16 metre is alot of money. There is no reason why it shouldnt be showroom perfect for that money you should struggle to find faults in it!

Was it one company you got to do the whole job or did you subcontract and find tradesman yourself?

It was one company

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
That is good because it means they will be responsible for the guys that they sub contract I.e tiling, plumbing etc

Hope you get this sorted out. Let us know how you get on and best of luck!

Reply to Is this an acceptable edge cut? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen