Search the forum,

Discuss Is there a product/method like scrim tape for tiles? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mr white

Hi

I wondered if there was a heavy duty type of scrim tape/method for going over areas that have potential to move and crack tiles?

I'm going to tile on an old concrete floor that that has a crack but I have also ran my hot and cold under the floor and wondered if there was anything I could put directly on just these areas for added insurance tiles won't crack?

Cheers

Q

Qwerty

Tilemaster anti fracture membrane, Mapei Mapetex, BAL rapid mat are all low profile anti fracture membranes that will see you right

O

One Day

...and if you really want some good bed-time reading, research the difference between anti-fracture vs uncoupling membranes!

M

mr white

Can these products be cut and used just on the over affected area instead of the whole floor?

Reply to Is there a product/method like scrim tape for tiles? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen