Search the forum,

Discuss Is It Too Much To Ask!? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Started a wet room conversion today. Nice couple, retired and fairly well off. Arrived at 0830. Suite ripped out by 0930. Floor up by 11. Not a cuppa to be seen! Never mind I thought, I am sure I will get one when I get back from the builders merchant with the new floor.....nope!
Unloaded 4 full sheets of ply, braced joists with noggins, cut & fixed floor, fitted former and still no brew.
I vacuumed up at the end of the day and told them I will see them first thing again........without a brew!

Now I'm never one for expecting or asking for a cuppa (I've seen trades asking for meals before!), but even a midday cha would have been nice :mad::confused:

I'm not being unreasonable am I? It's good to look after your tradesmen I thought. What do you all think?

Reply to Is It Too Much To Ask!? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays