Search the forum,

Discuss Is 1200x1200 easier to go wrong than 800x800?? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

hersha

-
Reaction score
Hi,
We're looking to have our ground floor tiled.
The tiles are from a good quality reputable company, so should be reasonable to work with.

Prior to engaging a tiler, we just wanted to double check with you pros who are actually passionate enough about your job to be part of a forum like this.

It's a large area, 240sqm

Is the 1200x1200 easier to go wrong than 800x800?
My preference is 1200x1200 but I just don't want the job to go wrong either.

Reaction score
As long as the tiler you use has had experience or is confident in laying 1200 X 1200 then shouldn't be an issue. An area that size may need expansion joints put in on thresholds. Another thing to consider is that the 1200 tile will need two people to lay where as the 800 could be done by an individual. All the best

Reply to Is 1200x1200 easier to go wrong than 800x800?? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen