Search the forum,

Discuss Irish tiler new to Bristol in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hey there I’m new to Bristol and have been tiling in Ireland Canada and new Zealand .
I didn’t need any cscs cards in any of those countries and am looking for advice on how to get work here . I have experience in private and commercial work as well as water proofing and underfloor heating.
Any advice would be great as my head is fried lol

D

Dumbo

Hey there I’m new to Bristol and have been tiling in Ireland Canada and new Zealand .
I didn’t need any cscs cards in any of those countries and am looking for advice on how to get work here . I have experience in private and commercial work as well as water proofing and underfloor heating.
Any advice would be great as my head is fried lol
If you are interested at all on commercial work I would suggest you contact the citb about cscs cards and nvq's although I do know of tilers doing commercial work with a labourers card which I believe would just require a hse test .

D

Dumbo

I've done some work for a company called South West professional tiling up Bristol way . I'm pretty sure they will give anyone a go if they need help .

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi Johnny, did you find work?

Reply to Irish tiler new to Bristol in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen