• Thread starter Flintstone
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 318
Search the forum,

Discuss Iphones / Ipad Invoicing/ Quoting in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

I don't like paying for any apps at the best of time so for me to fork out £90 on one, no chance!

J

J Sid

I don't like paying for any apps at the best of time so for me to fork out £90 on one, no chance!
"paying for an app" do some research, it's much, much more than just an app.
it's a software package that works across all your computers, tablets and phones, to quote, invoice, collect payment etc.
I find it good, I can finish a job, hit a button and their quote is converter to an invoice and emailed to them ready for payment.

W

WetSaw

Why don't you like paying for apps? The vast majority are so cheap and if it means you get extra options and no ads etc I don't see the problem.

I assume you like to get paid for your work, why shouldn't an app developer earn something for their work?

magga

TF
Reaction score
You have to invest money in your business for it to succeed and grow. Using one of these apps also gives a professional touch which in turn gives a good impression to the customer, even at the initial quote stage.

Reply to Iphones / Ipad Invoicing/ Quoting in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen