Search the forum,

Discuss Inspired to make a Vase competition in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
And I'd love to, but would need to spend money I don't have, to get be bits I need (profiling wheel, resin etc etc.). Tax bill is my priority right now! Or at least, it's the tax man's priority for me lol!

Totally understand beanz. Mind you, you could always ask your tile supplier for a couple of off cuts of tile along with a bit of stone glue and a few sanding pads.
Tell them they will be mentioned when you win:thumbsup:

- - - Updated - - -

good idea

You up for it then Gary.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Count me in,Gonna get a load of loose glass mosaics and glue them to a balloon me thinks :smilewinkgrin:

beanz

TF
Reaction score
Totally understand beanz. Mind you, you could always ask your tile supplier for a couple of off cuts of tile along with a bit of stone glue and a few sanding pads.
Tell them they will be mentioned when you win:thumbsup:

hehe! Nice idea! I've got Trav off-cuts, and sanding pads.. Just need the resin, and a half bullnose... And time, and space in the garage lol!

Reply to Inspired to make a Vase competition in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen