Search the forum,

Discuss I'm Looking For This Porcelanosa Tiles - Multicolor Moka in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gav

Hi hope someone can help.
I'm looking for a small quantity of discontinued Porcelanosa Tiles - Multicolor Moka
Can anyone source them? They were around circa 2009 :-(

Cheers

S

Stef

I'm certain I have some in my garage, I will try & have a look for you in the morning.

G

Gav

Stef, great if you have. I want to extend my tiles round a bit. Just so there's no confusion,I've uploaded a pic

image.jpeg

S

Stef

I had a quick look at the start of the week & can't find them.
I've a feeling that there was only half a box & I flung them last year.
My garage is needing sorted out again but I've not got the time as I'm flat out.
Will look again over the weekend but they weren't where I thought they were.
This is my garage....

image.jpeg

S

Stef

I had a quick look at the start of the week & can't find them.
I've a feeling that there was only half a box & I flung them last year.
My garage is needing sorted out again but I've not got the time as I'm flat out.
Will look again over the weekend but they weren't where I thought they were.
This is my garage....

G

Gav

Ok mate, thanks for looking. I see what you mean re your garage! Almost as bad as mine!
Would be good if you could check at the weekend though...
I'll contact you early next week.
Cheers
Gav

S

Stef

Ok mate, thanks for looking. I see what you mean re your garage! Almost as bad as mine!
Would be good if you could check at the weekend though...
I'll contact you early next week.
Cheers
Gav
Yeah & that's only one of my garages.
I need to try & dig out tiles for my mates small toilet so will try & rope him in to help me out.

G

Gav

Just thinking ahead. If you don't have them, can you think of any where else I could try? Your mates in the trade? A company?
Cheers
Gav

G

Gav

you got some memory remembering you had them!
Good news indeed. Hope this isn't going to be a problem but I only really need two tiles.
How much do you want for them and how to get them?
Cheers
Gav

G

Gav

Just spoken to Stef and he said he thought £100 each was fair, much cheaper than tiling the whole bathroom ;)
Ha! I'm only adding two extra tiles to my kitchen, not replacing a whole suite.
I like this forum, seems there is a good sense of humour and banter on here ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to I'm Looking For This Porcelanosa Tiles - Multicolor Moka in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen