Search the forum,

Discuss I will get my wife to do invoices from now on!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

My wife was typing some invoices out last night while i was in the bath, and she shouted how much is the shower walls and floor you are finishing tmro....£350.00 i shouted back. Well finished the job around 11pm today gave the customer the bill and she said ''Thats very reasonable, and wrote me out a cheque. I went to the bank to pay it in and it was made out for £450.00....And tonight when i got in and checked the invoice copy, my wife had made it out for £450.00. She always say i dont charge enough. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Re: I will get my wife to do invoices from know on!!

Could well have back fired if you had already given a price.....:smilewinkgrin:...

T

Time's Ran Out

There is a custom in the North-East that the husband brings his pay packet home and gives his money to his wife at the door.
She then gives him his beer money for the week and she keeps the rest for housekeeping!
Fortunately I don't drink and my wife is not from these parts and as she doesn't know how much I earn I could never allow my wife to help with any Invoicing.:thumbsup:

Timeless John.

Reply to I will get my wife to do invoices from now on!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen