Discuss I have some fantastic news...!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Michael Jackson is not your real father, now you can look at that man in the mirror and know that you are still alone but, remember that time you didn't stop til you got enough, it was then you knew you wanted to be startin somethin'?

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Michael Jackson is not your real father, now you can look at that man in the mirror and know that you are still alone but, remember that time you didn't stop til you got enough, it was then you knew you wanted to be startin somethin'?
Nope

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'll give you a clue..
Today I have achieved something that only 7 other people have achieved before me...:)

Reply to I have some fantastic news...!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

You heard it here first, we have officially joined Instagram so if you hang about on there give...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread as the only other...
Replies
Views
Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you...
Replies
Views
Tilers turned up this morning, I explained the plan, and they said it's impossible. Something...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay