Discuss Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
They related to which menu you're in. So they're sort of sub-menus.
They match what's in the drop-down that pops up when you hover over the menu. But perhaps doesn't work like that on an iPad.

Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 19.07.38.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 19.07.28.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 19.07.22.png
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 19.07.15.png

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't think it does it, hence why they show under it when you're on a tablet or whatever. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 19.19.07.png

Here you go look, the menu in action :)
Then when you've actually selected the page, the links change under the menu.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Getting some lag on scrolling up and down on forum pages....
Yeah we have an issue I'm trying to fix now. If it's really horrible, choose "Stock XF Style - Do Not Edit" from the style choose menu.
Screen Shot 2015-08-04 at 19.43.19.png

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
A question if you please, when I log on it says something like 23 amount of new posts in the tilers forum but then new posts says something like 100 the numbers vary each time obviously, just wondering where the 'extra' posts are coming from ?

O

Old Mod

A question if you please, when I log on it says something like 23 amount of new posts in the tilers forum but then new posts says something like 100 the numbers vary each time obviously, just wondering where the 'extra' posts are coming from ?
I think the first number u see Alan is how many new threads in forums
And the higher number is actual new posts.
The forums highlighted in blue are where new threads are, I think :D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Tilers Forums is a category, so there will be 24 new posts in that area, which includes the tiling forum, tile adhesive, and all stuff tiling related (even the tilers arms).

The new posts button checks the whole forum and all its categories, so there would be 100 posts in there or whatever. Which includes new members area, this forum news and updates area, etc etc.

So one checks just the tile related forums (for those wishing answer questions) and the other the whole forum (for those who have a bit more time and want to welcome members or whatever).

Reply to Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay