Discuss Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

S

steve-tiler

I haven't been on in a while as I have had trouble logging in on my desktop.
I logged in now on my iPhone now that the screen is fixed

S

steve-tiler

Yea forum comes up but when you tap onlog in button either doesn't do anything or loads for ages and then comes up as an error.
My browser is Google chrome and I have only had problems since the forum changed over.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea forum comes up but when you tap onlog in button either doesn't do anything or loads for ages and then comes up as an error.
My browser is Google chrome and I have only had problems since the forum changed over.
Clear your cookies for me see if that improves it.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Try now for me matey.

W

White Room

mine done the same with chrome, have'nt noticed since I changed to Firefox.

O

Old Mod

Did we go offline briefly, bout half hour ago?

And I see google ads are back at bottom of thread, they did go away right?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Did we go offline briefly, bout half hour ago?

And I see google ads are back at bottom of thread, they did go away right?
They're not ads. :)

They're links to our other threads. No money is exchanged hands for those lol. I'd have to pay myself.

O

Old Mod

Haha yeah I did realise they weren't ads bad choice of words, sorry.
But they did disappear for a while right?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah they did.

I'm still toying with quite a bit on the forum before it gets replicated for the bigger forums. Which will be happening soon and is overdue really.

Not sure I like those google threads. They're still testing it themselves and it isn't available to everybody (or wasn't when I initially set it up).

Reply to Hows The Forum Looking And Feeling For You? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay