Search the forum,

Discuss How to best manage the joint between different wall tiles? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm tiling my bathroom and using 360 x 240mm white tiles on the main walls, and 100 x 300 green subway (not metro) in the shower area. Can someone please tell me, what's the best way to manage the join where these two meet? Should I just butt them together with a 2mm grout joint, (the two types are the same thickness), or is there a tile trim i should use? TIA

Reaction score
Maybe just keep a 2mm grout joint was going to suggest a chrome insert but might look like the shower area was originally tiled then the rest of the bathroom at a later date as different tiles. Some pics might help 👍🏻

Reply to How to best manage the joint between different wall tiles? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen