Search the forum,

Discuss How Quick Did It Go Off........? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Bought some TM Rapid Level 30 last week ready for job today, didn't really have enough time to roller it before it was going off today, unbelievable the speed it sets at. I know it was hot today but was walking on it within 25 mins

W

White Room

Not used it John and I'm not that fast nowadays, supposed to be 35 tomorrow down south.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Not used it John and I'm not that fast nowadays, supposed to be 35 tomorrow down south.

First time I've used it after the guys have raved about it on here, I'll be fixing the tiles with extra slow set tomorrow and having fried egg sandwich straight off the patio for lunch

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Fantastic leveller. First time I used it was in an empty property in a freezing January. Mixed it, poured it and made myself a brew. Was sceptical as it was still sopping after 30 minutes, thought I was having an early day. As I'm stood there deciding what to do it set solid.

S

Stef

It's brilliant stuff. You need to work quick with it though.
Had to rip out a shower tray & get it up 30/40mm & poured this in front of plumbers & they couldn't believe it set in 30mins.
I've a few bags lying in my garage needing to go onto my racks.

image.png image.jpeg

F

Flintstone

Your only supposed to go 15mm in one pour with it.

It's great gear, not used it in this heat tho. I think the working time of it is just fine really

Reply to How Quick Did It Go Off........? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen