Search the forum,

Discuss How much would you pay for tiles? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

This is on Quest channel now.

Discuss :D

0C790A33-397C-4C1D-A00D-2FAF955B3A67.jpeg B098E6A6-486C-4D6B-9135-F6AE0BCE2FBD.jpeg

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Na, much preferred BCT’s :tearsofjoy:.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yeah I quite enjoy it Anthony, I like the spin off ‘The Restorers’ too :)

Wish i never bloody mentioned this Anthony stuff now :p

He has another show about classic cars but i never watched it. I used to enjoy American Pickers but its just complete garbage really

O

Old Mod

He has another show about classic cars but i never watched it. I used to enjoy American Pickers but its just complete garbage really

What can I say mate! :D

Oi! Nothing wrong with American Pickers! Haha
Mike and Frank do a great job! :)

Classic cars is ok, but tbh our favourite shows are the Alaskan ones. Anyway we digress! :D

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Alaskan bush people? I read into that one and its fake also :(

Now Tanked and Treehouse masters is another kettle of fish :D

O

Old Mod

Also?

No, ‘Life below Zero’”go Sue!” :D:D

and ‘Alaska the last frontier’ with the Kilcher Family.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Also?

I read into American pickers one day and it's all fake and staged. Apologies if i have ruined it for you but since i read that i can't watch it for more than 5 minutes, not quite as bad as storage hunters but it is in that category now.

I haven't seen those other two, i'll give them a go next time i see they are on and give my fake or authentic review :)

Reply to How much would you pay for tiles? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

How much would you pay for tiles? > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss How much would you pay for tiles? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

This is on Quest channel now.

Discuss :D

0C790A33-397C-4C1D-A00D-2FAF955B3A67.jpeg B098E6A6-486C-4D6B-9135-F6AE0BCE2FBD.jpeg

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Na, much preferred BCT’s :tearsofjoy:.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Yeah I quite enjoy it Anthony, I like the spin off ‘The Restorers’ too :)

O

Old Mod

What can I say mate! :D

Oi! Nothing wrong with American Pickers! Haha
Mike and Frank do a great job! :)

Classic cars is ok, but tbh our favourite shows are the Alaskan ones. Anyway we digress! :D

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score

O

Old Mod

Also?

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Also?

I read into American pickers one day and it's all fake and staged. Apologies if i have ruined it for you but since i read that i can't watch it for more than 5 minutes, not quite as bad as storage hunters but it is in that category now.

I haven't seen those other two, i'll give them a go next time i see they are on and give my fake or authentic review :)

Reply to How much would you pay for tiles? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen