Search the forum,

Discuss How do i choose the right name for my tiling firm? please vote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc1

Im struggling to think of name for my company. I had chosen a name of a limited company in scotland but now found out that a sole trader in england uses the same name, was wondering if i could still use it?

I have the following names, i would be grateful if anyone could tell me what they think is the best name, or if they had any other suggestions:

Cutting Edge Tiling
John The Tiler
South Yorshire Tling Solutions

I dont think the name is the most important thing, but i need one and just cannot decide :mad2:

G

Gazzer

You should be fine as long as anyone with the same name is not too local. I have seen someone with my name advertising but he is a fair distance away so its never been an issue.

i would say though that out of your choices, Cutting Edge Tiling would be a quite common name as people tend to play on the tiling terminology . John the Tiler I think could be a quite common name too. South Yorkshire Tiling Solutions is a bit of a mouthful and I know another company with a similar name too.

further more the name name be important, something easy on the tongue is better than a long name .

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
how about diamond tiling :lol::lol:

on a more series note i think you cant beat using your own name .....makes it more personal and i think the puplic prefer that.

I

Ian

I agree with above, keep it simple and keep it personal to yourself ( own name or initials). The name doesn't matter its the reputation that goes with it that does! Make it a good reputation not a bad one!

D

DHTiling

I use my own name.. not keen on the gimmicks used sometimes.. The use of your own name is hiding nothing is it..?

Reply to How do i choose the right name for my tiling firm? please vote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen