Search the forum,

Discuss Homebase discontinued tiles wanted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

alileo

Hi
I am looking for discontinued Homebase Rush Latte tiles 25 x 40cm
Any ammount would be welcomed
Thank you
Alison

I

Ian

Welcome along to TF. Have you got a picture we can see? Also, have you contacted homebase to see if any of there stores have any old stock?

A

alileo

Welcome along to TF. Have you got a picture we can see? Also, have you contacted homebase to see if any of there stores have any old stock?
Thanks
I have been trying to contact Homebase all day but it is constantly engaged. I will try again tomorrow
I will upload a picture soon,but they are the same size & pattern as "Willow" tiles, think they're by BCT. I have got samples of Beige & Neutral (no match ) & ii am waiting for a sample of cream .
(Will get that picture done now)

A

alileo

No luck with Homebase none of their stores have them
Having problems uploading photo
Not my day!!

A

alileo

Hi again
They are made by Cornite for Homebase
Think they are something to do with BCT
Still waiting for sample to see if i can match them up

A

alileo

i have found a barcode & presumably batch no
They are
Hope that helps
Still having trouble up loading picture when i go to box saying upload it dissappears
Will keep trying

Attachments

• PICT0216.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 31

Reply to Homebase discontinued tiles wanted in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen