Search the forum,

Discuss Hiroshima Bomb - 70 years today in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Scary isnt it , that it had to come to that .
The japs were nasty horrible folk though apparently

O

On one

It had to be done ,or the total death toll would have been even greater had we had to fight for every little Japanese island,because once the allies started setting foot on Japanese soil the death toll started sky rocketing

W

White Room

Had a clerk of works on a site back in early 70's and he worked on the railway in the 40's, hated the Japanese with a vengeance.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
And of course America still bombing using the latest trend. Drones. Killing probably just as many to be fair too.

Shame on them eh

W

White Room

A mate used to live in New Mexico near where the Americans set off there first atomic bomb, there's still radiation about on the site.

Reply to Hiroshima Bomb - 70 years today in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen