Search the forum,

Discuss Hi Im looking for work experiance as a tilier in Glasgow area no pay required free in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mac mclaren

Hi my name is Mac Mclaren. Im currently serving in the Royal Navy but leaving soon. Iv deceided to become a self employed tiler when i leave in the Birmingham area (Redditch). Im just waiting to do a tiling course either at access training in wales or tiling training school in Edinburgh has anyone used either of these? Im currently living in the Glasgow area and im keen to get some tiling experiance under my belt. I also have a lot of leave to take and was wondering if their was any tilers in the Glasgow area looking for some free help lifting and shifting in exchange for gaining some experiance as a tiler. I do not want paid for anywork as im still being paid through the navy. This will be work experiance. Anyone help would be much appreciated. P.S anyone know of a good name for the business lol

S

suave

Re: Hi Im looking for work experiance as a tilier in Glasgow area no pay required fre

welcome! youll not go wrong at tiler training school in edinburgh m8

W

White Room

Re: Hi Im looking for work experiance as a tilier in Glasgow area no pay required fre

Hi and welcome...

D

DHTiling

Hello and welcome... Remember that a short course will only give you the basics... good idea to try and hook up with a pro tiler if you can..

M

mac mclaren

Thanks guys and suave think i will go to tiler training

M

Mike

good luck with finding someone to gain experience with and with going self employed :thumbsup:

I

Ian

Welcome along to TF. Mac Mclaren Tiling has a great ring to it! Use that!

G

Gall.B

:welcome: & good luck :thumbsup:

M

Muse2k8

Tiler Training School in Edinburgh mate. It's a great place and all the tea you could drink ;) and the roof is fixed now suave :thumbsup:

Reply to Hi Im looking for work experiance as a tilier in Glasgow area no pay required free in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen