Discuss Hi everyone, Just absconded from the plumbers forum. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Darren Jackson

Good morning all, Just thought I would hang here for a bit, since we were invited over while the Plumbers Forum is being updated. Hope you don't mind a plumber in your midst, I might even pick up some tiling tips...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard matey. Once the upgrade is done it'll be like this forum here so have a play around with it.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Funny John, Late as usual Hee..Hee.. Typical Plumber. A win today at Reading would be good Just getting ready to set off there soon.

Didn't even turn up yesterday, bitterly disappointing, especially with the dog botherers losing so late on and we didn't capitalise !!

D

Darren Jackson

Didn't even turn up yesterday, bitterly disappointing, especially with the dog botherers losing so late on and we didn't capitalise !!
I know & I was just starting to dare to believe the Premiership was beckoning without the play offs being involved. Still never give up hope there's still a chance yet. C'mon ye Whites....Better luck at Griffin Park on Tuesday.

Reply to Hi everyone, Just absconded from the plumbers forum. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks