Search the forum,

Discuss Helping a mate out!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

A mate of mine said could i help him put a fence up today, so 8 am this morning off i went in the pouring rain to his house. showed me where the fence was going and he said he would be out in 10min...Got my first hole dug a post in and its still pouring with rain and my mate is still in his house :furious3: Dug my second hole and about 2ft in the ground hit the water pipe even more water and its still raining and my mates still in the house :furious3: :furious3: Managed to fix water pipe got fence all up, head to toe in mud and water, got a bacon sandwich and two cans of beer...I LOVE BANK HOLIDAYS :mad2:

E

enduro

It was a freebie, just helping a mate..wish he helped me in the pouring rain..kept saying i will be out in a minute.

D

dean39

This is a tricky one mate,we all want to help our mates but when they dont lend a hand you gotta ask yourself,Is he really a mate,lol.....Weve all been there so my sympathies are with you,Who needs enemies eh?:mad2:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Have you got "SUCKER" Tatooed on your forehead :whatchutalkingabout

Stuff going out anywhere at the mo.....................4pm and I'm still sitting around in my undies :whatchutalkingabout :grin: :grin:

D

DHTiling

Well it lovley and sunny up here and has been all day.....:grin: .......about time we got nice weather and the south didn't..........sitting in the garden with a tinny is nice isnt lads......:thumbsup: .................:8:

F

Fekin

Just spent 2 hours building up a Dora the explorer trampoline for our daughter :mad2:

box said "easy to assemble" :lol:

B

bearwithme

done bugger all. filling my face with kentucky and about to have a jack d and coke. mates eh! finally reached the stage where other than family everyone pays!!! :lol:

Reply to Helping a mate out!!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen