Search the forum,

Discuss help with buying a manual tile cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Sevenn

-
Reaction score
Hi people,
i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter
at my training i used a "The Genesis super pro 600mm" with adjustable scoring wheel (i think was like 5 cm in length) i think this is to adjust for the thickness

i was looking around my local shops and they all are with fixed wheel

can anyone recommend a budget cutter that will cost no more then £130

thank you
Dan

R

Renserve

You pays your money.........
I have had Battipav Super pros for a long time. The bar format, like Sigmas doesn't suit everyone, but the fact that you can adjust all the bearings to keep the machine operation super smooth is a great feature. Large breaking force so thick tiles are no problem. I also like the large cutting wheel and the scoring angle. I'd pick one over a rubi.

Reply to help with buying a manual tile cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen