Search the forum,

Discuss Hello in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello there. I found your forum while researching info on women tilers in the UK and you seemed friendly and knowledgable folk.
I will be doing my tiling training with Darren at UK Pro Tiling Training in the new year and then setting up business.
I'm sure I will be posting many questions in the near future.
Welcome to tilersforums.com Claire, thanks for joining. Known Darren for years and years now and we still have a fair few guys on here that started their tiling life in his training centre. Loads of good feedback in the tiling courses forum.

Stick around. :)

Reply to Hello in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Im a plumber who also fits bathrooms and kitchens, thats the tiling part! Based...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen