Search the forum,

Discuss hello from manchester in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
hi guys been on the forum for a while and been a tiler since i was 16 now 26 but last 2 years i havent tiled because i had an rotary cuff injury and been on the sick before when i was working i was working for someone now im thinking About starting my own buisness as a sole trader ive just got a transit connect t200L and all tools . im looking for advice on starting my own buisness the things like a name and registering a new buisness anyone have any advice for myself thinking of getting my van sign written and having polo shirts written up aswell any help will be very greatful thx sean

T

TJ Smiler

Phew... i'll just get my breath back! Hello mate and welcome, you should find everything you need on the forums.

Reply to hello from manchester in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen