Discuss Has the C word been mentioned yet? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Not been mentioned in my house yet.....thankfully!
Might have something to do with going on holiday for a week next Friday, that's all that can be seen at the moment haha

T

Time's Ran Out

I had 3 mince pies today in my bait.
Wife is booking up for our Xmas lunch - on our own this year.
Could be Marco Pierre White apparently.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
We could have it online.....TJ can bring the Christmas cheer....i'll supply the entertainment.....pdc can check the spelling ......forget julian...he'll be working.....imp can pay for it all....and marc can be the serious one that keeps us all in check....sorted !! :)

Reply to Has the C word been mentioned yet? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I have installed a wetroom form (the style below). I have removed the floorboards and lowered...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for some old b&q tiles
Hi! Has anyone got any of these stone effect tiles approx 278x362mm that b&q sold about seven...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve just crossed over from the plumbers forum for some tiling advice as I’m in the process...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay