Currently reading:
Happy Birthday, bsc ceramics.

Discuss Happy Birthday, bsc ceramics. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

bsc ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Thanks to you all, getting older now but picking up another bully next week, a little prezzie to myself, so not all bad. thanks to everyone on here, your a great bunch of lads and lasses with so much knowledge.
I mean where else would I find out what rag pudding is!!! have a good day all of you and just one last thing COME ON ENGLAND!!!!:smiley::grinning:

Reply to Happy Birthday, bsc ceramics. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for contract ceramic tilers to join our team due to continuous business growth. Derbyshire area. Great rates of pay but must have a CSCS card. If you’re interested...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses in Stoke On Trent’s Once Thriving Ceramics and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am Theo and I am really happy to be part of this community. Looking forward to learning, sharing and networking. Thank you for this opportunity.
Replies
Views
I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭 looked everywhere online - wondered if anyone could help😞
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement