Search the forum,

Discuss Happy Birthday, bsc ceramics. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

bsc ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Thanks to you all, getting older now but picking up another bully next week, a little prezzie to myself, so not all bad. thanks to everyone on here, your a great bunch of lads and lasses with so much knowledge.
I mean where else would I find out what rag pudding is!!! have a good day all of you and just one last thing COME ON ENGLAND!!!!:smiley::grinning:

Reply to Happy Birthday, bsc ceramics. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, We are looking for contract ceramic tilers to join our team due to continuous business...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen