Search the forum,

Discuss Hands Up,who Got There Cscs Cards From Here? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

Who cares, the tests are mostly full of stuff you will never encounter fairplay to the bloke for helping people out getting work i say not very often anybody helps you out nowerdays

W

White Room

Who cares, the tests are mostly full of stuff you will never encounter fairplay to the bloke for helping people out getting work i say not very often anybody helps you out nowerdays

What do you mean who cares, it's your responsibility to know the do's and don'ts and if you need a guy to tell you the answers you don't deserve a cscs card because the test is common-sense.

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score

What do you mean who cares, it's your responsibility to know the do's and don'ts and if you need a guy to tell you the answers you don't deserve a cscs card because the test is common-sense.

As Whitebeam says, and the guy that will care is the guy that gets hurt or killed by the idiots that don't know the first thing about site safety and what to do in an emergency, that's a very poor attitude on your part, knowing what you've picked up on these forums :(

D

Dougs Third Go

I don't hold a cscs card, if I worked on sites I'd have one no problem (when I did my HNC in Building Studies there was a half modulus in site safety, I got a distinction). When people stop caring accidents happen, accidents can ruin lives.

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I think mines running out in jannuary.As i dont do site work anymore I cant see me renewing this time

M

Mr Tiler

if you were bleeding out or needed CPR would you like your workmates to have the "who cares" attitude Ash?
Who learned cpr at cscs card test cuz i certainly didnt mate. Im all for learning health and safety guys i am all for it. Hardly any of the questions in my cscs test related to health and safety it was stuff inwould never come accross

D

Dougs Third Go

Who learned cpr at cscs card test cuz i certainly didnt mate. Im all for learning health and safety guys i am all for it. Hardly any of the questions in my cscs test related to health and safety it was stuff inwould never come accross
you can either be a follower or a leader then Ash,,get ahead of the game and learn some (at least) first aid. I've been on receiving and giving end of first aid quite a few times in my 35 year career, it's no joke that when you're young you can have a "it'll never happen to me" attitude,,accidents aren't discriminatory ;)

Reply to Hands Up,who Got There Cscs Cards From Here? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen