Search the forum,

Discuss Half Bathroom Tiling design IDEAS needed ASAP Please! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tiles4me

Hi guys,
Thank you for a great forum.
My missus a couple of days ago without asking, decided to demolish some of the tiling and now we quickly need ideas to retile the bathroom. To be honest it really does need updating as its dark.

Its a standard victorian terraced stone-built house and the bathroom is approx 8ft by 7ft. I personally feel the bathroom is very cold during the winter due to it being fully tiled, so i want to reduce the amount of tiling, but without making it look like its gone back to the 80's/90's. Currently it has the standard 3 piece bathroom suite with a standard shower above the bath itself.

My main issues at the moment:-

1. What designs should i go for which has minimal tiling and is not out of date? (I like a warm look, but not dark! - so if colours can be stone or off-white? Maybe some dark tiles for contrast?)

2. How do i go about putting the tiles on? i.e. your tips, so that i don't make a disaster of it. Any video guides?
Thanks

20120703_233614.jpg 20120703_233643.jpg 20120703_233703.jpg 20120703_233728.jpg

Reply to Half Bathroom Tiling design IDEAS needed ASAP Please! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent bathroom (600x600 porcelain, about 25m walls and floors) which went pretty well. I'm now having a go...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.