Search the forum,

Discuss Grout lines in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi everyone anybody know how i can thin a groutline please

15906008252536428602879135401779.jpg

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
That's how this is pieced together, you can figure the rest from seeing that. They may have been butt jointed though and filled in with grout. I done a similar wall

20200527_202230.jpg

Reaction score
Yeah i did it lol my brother wanted me to grout it again and if im honest should have left it but would like to try and thin the lines out

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Oh right apologies, I actually thought that Thin a grout line was a typo for a find a grout line.

To make it thinner? You can't unless you think you have excess grout stuck over the joint?

Reply to Grout lines in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen