Search the forum,

Discuss Grout, grout and grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Not used it for years then in at the deep end :(
I'm sure there was a thread on here about using epoxy on a timber based wet room floor and it was advised against using it because of flexibility issues...might have just been a dream though :)
The 200mm Dorsets are they dimpled/studded?

S

Spare Tool

The 200mm Dorsets are they dimpled/studded?
Lots of dots :(
WP_20181025_17_00_13_Pro.jpg

I

Italy

I translated this found on the internet

EPOXY STUCCO - If Kerakoll and Mapei could recommend the stucco, they would certainly push you. It is a new market that are trying to create the two companies. Until a few years ago this type of putty was used only for certain particular situations (for example grouting of tiles / mosaics in saunas or in pools), but marketing will bring this product more and more in the residential area. Because it is interesting to push it to the producers: not all competitors are equipped to produce this type of putty and the selling price is much higher than the classic cementitious fillers. Because it may interest you: it is a much more performance putty, as it is MORE ELASTIC (useful for structural movements) and more resistant to abrasion. It is almost water repellent and resists very well to the chemical agents used in everyday life.
Stucco cementizio o epossidico? Tutti i pro e i contro | Rifaccio Casa - https://rifaccio.casa/2017/pro-e-contro-stucco-cementizio-o-epossidico/

Reply to Grout, grout and grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen