Search the forum,

Discuss Grout Drying in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hmtiling

Not my first choice of grout, don't find it the most user friendly but I do find it an excellent grout. Been back to jobs where I've used Maxi and both the limestone and the white have kept their colour well.
I got on with it pretty well. Didn't mix too much up in this heat but grouted about 18m2 in one hit on walls. Plenty of time to clean tools and bucket before washing off.
I imagine it would be another story with ceramics though, especially today.

Reply to Grout Drying in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays