Search the forum,

Discuss Geraldine in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Hi Geraldine and:welcome: :hurray: - yes to all of Joh's advise, but also keep in mind that if you use glass mosaic in a kitchen it means lots of grout lines which, depending on the colour you chose, can get stained / look dirty pretty quickly, unless you use epoxy grout...

F

faithhealer

hi geraldine welcome aboard. I would say flatness of the walls is up there amongst the top tips. On a splashback, if you have downlighters under your units it makes any uneven tiles stand out.

G

Geraldine

Hey thanks you guys for all my welcomes. The advice Mosaic girl, faithhealer and not forgetting timeless John, fabulous. You are so helpfull. Will do our best and let you know how we get on. (maybe couple of weeks yet) Tis so good to know so many bods are out there to offer help. Again many thanks. :8::thumbsup:

Reply to Geraldine in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen