Search the forum,

Discuss Geometrics in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

My friend has bought a house & this is her front porch/hall.
Was wondering how I can get this floor back looking good?
Any advice from the Pros about this, much appreciated.

S

Stef

Would I have to strip a very fine layer off the top with a polishing machine then polish the surface back up before I put a colour intensifier on it?

S

Stef

You missed my splendid attempt at sarcasm Stef..........I can't see any pictures!!

Haha, just noticed that picture hasn't uploaded, sorry guys.
Try again.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427141883.797865.jpg

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Don't cut it stef, stripp it back with stripping agents, may have old oils in, if not deep clean , I use our wexa.leave 4-5 days to fully release all moisture, Seal with a suitable Impregnator, I use our KF.
These look stunning as there were intended , you can put intensifiers and waxes on but they are a good hard wearing low maintenance tile natural as they were produced. Stunning floor should come up great

S

Stef

Don't cut it stef, stripp it back with stripping agents, may have old oils in, if not deep clean , I use our wexa.leave 4-5 days to fully release all moisture, Seal with a suitable Impregnator, I use our KF.
These look stunning as there were intended , you can put intensifiers and waxes on but they are a good hard wearing low maintenance tile natural as they were produced. Stunning floor should come up great

Cheers Bob that's fantastic, think I've still got a tin of wexa in the van.
What's KF?

Reply to Geometrics in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen