Search the forum,

Discuss Genesis Tiger trowel in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Funny thing is, everytime ive tried to tell any of the "tilers" that come into us about this, i get "that'll use too much adhesive"........yet you guys seems to like this trowel!

G

Gazzer

It doesnt use that much adhesive, Not sure if it uses any more really, I have never noticed.

C

charlie1

Is it easy to wash?? That's the question! A square notch has a tendency to rip sponges, wonder if its less harsh when washing? And, does it rust?

mz30

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah its fine to wash as long as you dont let the addy go solid,noticed a speckling of rust but not a great deal.

K

Kia tiling

I've been using them for over a year, rarely anything else. The first one I bought wore down with use so now I have two sizes! Great trowel...

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Been using one for three years and the best trowel I have ever used and I've tried them all ! Uses a little bit more adhesive but the benefits are worth it !

E

Edinaberdeen

Hi sorry for hijack, is the genesis tiger trowel suitable most tiles and locations? Ceramic tiles 360x270mm on plasterboard and marmox bathroom and shower walls? 457mm sq Travertine floor tiles on Ditra 25?
Thanks Ed

Reply to Genesis Tiger trowel in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen