Search the forum,

Discuss Garage floor tiles - looking for more in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Matt J

TF
Reaction score
Hi all

In my garage the previous owner and tiled most of the floor with this, but left approx 8sqm left to do. Anyone know where I can source these tiles? They are approx 15cm x 15cm

Thanks
Matt

20190204_184343.jpg

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Look like autumn blend quarry tiles.

T

Time's Ran Out

Yeah - Dennis Ruabon - Welsh quarries!
Went bust!
How long have they been down?

Matt J

TF
Reaction score
Thanks all for your quick help on this. Tiles have been for many years I believe.

It's not great, but as it is the garage I'll try and get some that look similar just to finish it off

Matt

Reply to Garage floor tiles - looking for more in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen