Search the forum,

Discuss Forum recommendation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

llevram

TF
Reaction score
Hello Craig,

Quick question, what’s your remcomended time to leave a finished floor before turning on thenunderfloor heating.
Polypipe water system in concrete screed that’s 5 years old, screed has been ditra matted, tiled with 600x600mm porcelain using setaflex s1 rapid grey, grouted with 3000 dark grey grout.

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hello Craig,

Quick question, what’s your remcomended time to leave a finished floor before turning on thenunderfloor heating.
Polypipe water system in concrete screed that’s 5 years old, screed has been ditra matted, tiled with 600x600mm porcelain using setaflex s1 rapid grey, grouted with 3000 dark grey grout.

Thanks in advance

7 days mate, then turned on gradually, increasing temperature by no more than 2°C on the thermostat per day.

Last edited:

Reply to Forum recommendation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen